miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

Save


"It's always best when the light is off

I am the pick in the ice

Do not cry out or hit the alarm

You know we're friends till we die


And either way you turn

I'll be there

Open up your skull

I'll be there

Climbing up the walls"


No matter how far in space and time,

we're together,

'cause heaven has sent us for us,

to make the big lullaby.

No love can ever be this way.


So thanks for this happyness, thanks for be still here.



Let's forget about the rest of the world.

3 comentarios:

Vlad dijo...

Lo único que perdura es lo real hasta la fascinación... El reloj siempre suena a las doce.

Veo que las cosas entre las dos van viento en popa :-)

(...when we meet again, introduced as friends, please don't let on that you knew me when I was hungry and it was your world...)

Anónimo dijo...

Maybe the sun will shine today
The clouds will blow away
Maybe I won’t feel so afraid
I will try to understand
Either way

Maybe you still love me
Maybe you don’t
Either you will or you won’t
Maybe you just need some time alone
I will try to understand
Everything has its plan
Either way
I’m gonna stay
Right for you

Anónimo dijo...

Devuelve los pies de mi cantante!!!!!

Un besote